All Saints Academy offers a variety of advantages for all students in grades Pre-K through 8. Our caring and safe classroom environments provide a unique environment where all children can learn and grow into the people God has made them to be. Led by expert staff, ASA's high academic and behavior expectations provide a dynamic classroom experience where all students can succeed and grow.
The learning community at All Saints Academy features:
- Small Class Sizes
- Individualized Instruction to meet the Learning Needs of Every Student
- Frequent Use of Technology Throughout the Curriculum
- Rigorous and Aligned Instruction in Core Content Areas
- Faith-Based Instruction
- Art, Spanish, Technology, Music, and Physical Education Specials
- Strong Focus on Celebrating Diversity, Acceptance, and Unity
A high quality, faith-based educational experience is waiting for your child at All Saints Academy!
Call 607-936-9234 today to schedule a tour or meet potential teachers
Sign-up today by accessing our registration materials available HERE.
- To enroll students in optional Stay and Play complete the Stay and Play Registration form.
- Our Pre-K Program offers 5 full days from 8:00 am until 2:20 pm, with the option of the afterschool Stay & Play Program until 5:30 pm or you may choose the Monday, Wednesday, Friday Program that runs from 8:00 am - 11:00 am.
- Financial assistance is based on demonstrated need. Complete the Tuition Subsidy Application. All financial information is confidential.
- Complete the financial enrollment process through FACTS Tuition Management Program.
How children are schooled will have the greatest impact on their religious and moral views, their personal character, their academic abilities, and their potential for the future. It is in these areas that an All Saints Academy education excels.
When considering All Saints Academy, please ask yourself, ‘What kind of foundation do I want to build into the life of my child? What environment will best match my personal values in the development of my child?’ It is in answering these questions that an ASA education excels.
Acknowledging you as your child's first and primary teacher, we work in partnership with you to provide a family-type atmosphere of love and service.
All Saints Academy teachers are here, not because of the high compensation they could enjoy in public schools, but because of their faith commitment and their love for children.
Class sizes are small, ensuring your child receives the personal attention consistent with the highest quality education.
Academic-oriented pre-Kindergarten program, taught by a fully certified professional with a Masters Degree.
High quality after-school and summer programs.
For the fourth year in a row, ASA is the state champion for the Presidents Challenge Physical Activity and Fitness Awards Program. ASA is the ONLY New York State Champion this year.
At All Saints Academy you can be confident that the parents of children in your child’s classroom share your commitment to the faith-filled development, values, and education of their own children.
Our students consistently outperform students in public schools. The entire school, from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade, is accredited by Middle States Commission on Elementary Education, a gold standard, a seal of approval for public and private schools in five states in the mid-Atlantic region. It is one of the most respected authorities in education.
Your investment in an All Saints Academy education and faith experience will produce a return one hundred times greater.